11/24/2011

When I say "43"

43143
And of course this is mathematically true



Usually 143 means I love you, used by most people in their text. I never heard bout people saying "one four three" directly, kinda awkward I think. But have you realized what 43 means? Some people assume it means "love you". Haha, yeah maybe. But nope! What if I say 43 means 'take care'? Coz I used this to my shawn D and he postulated that it should be 44. Whatever, then I said that he should know about technetium.


Technetium (or Masurium), has the atomic number 43 and Tc as symbol.

That explains, isn't guys?



3 comments:

wOne said...

dorque

amy美琪 said...

bingo, nice post :) but i've never heard 1.4.3 is ILY before. For us, it's 5.2.0 means ILY in chinese. :)

hazique said...

5.2.0? woah, never know that.haha

Post a Comment